Kenneth R. Bass
Kenneth Bass has been practicing law in Decatur County for over 30 years. He was born and raised here in Decatur County. He served as the duly elected Prosecuting Attorney here in Decatur County for 8 years. The courtroom skills necessary for that position have served him well in his career. He has also represented the Town of Westport, the Decatur County Council and Lake Santee Property Owner’s Association.
He now practices law in a variety of fields, including criminal law, divorce, guardianships, adoptions, personal injury and especially Consumer Bankruptcy and Probate/Estate Planning. His years of experience in the courtroom, both Federal and State, have helped thousands of people steer through the complex legal system. He also believes that his clients should be fully informed, and he takes pride in taking the time to explain to his clients the law applicable to their individual situation.
He maintains a long list of satisfied clients. He is ready to help you with your legal needs.
Indiana University School of Law
Ball State University, cum laude
- Southern District of Indiana
- Bankruptcy Court of Indiana
Office: (812) 222-1234
Fax: (812) 205-2087
- Decatur County Bar Association (Former President)
- Decatur County YMCA (Volunteer Instructor)
- Greensburg Country Club (Former Board Member)
- Homeowners Association (President)
- Rotary Club (Former President)
- First Christian Church (Board Chair, Elder, Deacon)